Followers

Monday, July 9, 2012

[tamat] Segment: I Love My Blog!

 
*Ihsan Uncle Google*

Syarat:
1. Follow blog Rieya..*Wajib tapi tak paksa...hihi*
2. Like Fanpage..*Tak paksa tapi perlu...hahaha*
3. Buat entry bertajuk "Segment: I Love My Blog!"
4. Letak banner kat entry korang dan backlink ke entry ni..dan;
5. Sambung ayat "
I Love My Blog! because my blog = my diary .
 its all about mydaily life about what im like 
& dislike, family, love, contest,friend etc aka Life Style Of Miss Chocolate.
im totally chocoholic ;) 
What im write in this blog was from my mind & my heart.
if im think about somethng im quickly wrote it in this blog.
without myblog im fell like im lost. 
im blogging from May 2009 until now 2012, almost 3year..
 

2 comments:

Rieya Ramlee Tor said...

Hye:)

Thanks for joining my segment. This will be judge by me and others too.

mi$$ch0c0laTe said...

thnx yea :)