Followers

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My Wonderful Life


Before this think i will not fall in luv again...
Because of my past...
im want to be with my Family , 
my close Friends that trully love & care to me...




thats before i meet you...
when i meet you, 
im felt like i want to be friend to everyone include you...
then we get together with others, on that time you 
still my friend...   









the story begin,when im back home..
then we start texting...
yea..that time you still my friend...
when we meet,we didnt talk to much...
juz smile to each other...
when i think back,it makes me smile & laugh..






day by day
we become really2  close..
i dont know when i felt that i want to know you more...
that such a strange feeling but i like it...
please dont let it stop...
juz let it flow with time...
now you become someone special..





P/S TO MY DEAR--->>> Thnx a lot cz you make my life wonderful...
all i can see happiness,smilling when with you .
you makes me smile a lot..
hope we can stay together even we far away from each other..
cant wait the D day coming...
Smile Always ^-^


No comments: