Followers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Last Day @ Flextronics (A1)


Hye reader...
how re u today..? Hopefully u'all are fine..
today im still sad because i left my dear sisters & brothers 
@ flextronics expecially COBALT'staf..
they were kind to me...
honestly i will missing them very2 much..
hope i will working @ there but i cant...
i need to settle my DIP & continue my study...
i learn many thing when i as training...
i will use my knowledge & experiance @ there in the future..
damn... 
why im felt so sad to leave them...??
this just last memory @ flex... 
thanx so much 4 all ur kindest.. i will not 4get it.... :)


me @ flex..  ^-^

wif sisters that close to me ^-^

wif sis sharifah... the really close person wif me.. i will miss her

wif sis sue, sis sharifah & sis kiah..

last but no least.. wif people that kind to me... expecially sis mahani...



p/s: sedey gila nak meninggalkan Flex.. 
even hanya 5bulan sebagai training tapi rsa mcam dh lama kenal...
mereka layan sy sebagai adik bukan sebagai pelatih...
[tue y wt sy bertambah2 suka...]
harap dimaafkan kalo ada salah & cilap semasa sy berada di sana...
insyallah ada rezeki kita jumpa lagi...
mood: still miss them... :(

No comments: