Followers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

now im really addict to korean drama DREAM HIGH...
c0z its give me inspiration to archive my dream even 
if i had to use hard and long ways..
if i work hard, hardworking and use the right ways, i know i can make it...
please, icant wait to see the end of this drama


im interested in episode 13 when samdong song wif pilsuk...
im not sure the title of this song but its nice, good...
although it like a love song lyric but its meaningfull lyric for me... 
its show the expression feeling


if a boy/girl give this lyric to person their love, its show how meaningfull the person to them..
its show their feeling to their partner so deeply...
OMG...so sweet....

======================================

whenever i see you
whenever you smiled at me
little by little, my feeling for you grew

now whenever i think about you,
whenever i picture you
my heart wont stop  beating

i cant hide my feeling anymore
i want to give you everthing
im always beside you (next to you)

cant i love you
my heart wants to protect you more than anyone else
can you accept this
in your heart (in your heart)
cant it be me
i want to be the most precious person to you
come on, please accept my heart

please understand my heart
please answer me now that you know how i feel
always by your side ( by your side)
cant i love you
my heart wants to protect you more than anyone else

can you accept this
in your heart (in your heart)
cant it be me
i want to be the most precious person to you
please accept my heart quickly


=========================================

No comments: