Followers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Cant Focus..


blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comi cant focus now..
OMG... there were a lot of work need me now but my mind not here...
then i cant sleep also...

what happen to me now...??? can someone tell me....
FYP + log book , report + assignment + MUET = blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

arhhhhhhhhhhh...help me pleZZZZZZZZZZZ....
im totaly lost now...

lost!! lost!! lost!! lost!! lost!! lost!! lost!! lost!! lost!! lost!! lost!! lost!! lost!! lost!!
lost!! lost!! lost!!lost!!lost!! lost!! lost!! lost!! lost!! lost!!


hate tis situation now...

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


but deeply in my self there were a lil feeling missing...
im missing my dear so much...
felt like we didnt keep in touch 4 a long ty,...
wHen i saw his pix at Fb, he smile...i thnk that how much i miss him..
but i dont know if he want to talk to me now... :(


hope we can be like be4 dear...
keep in touch, chating, sms , date togther...
miss that moment.. i want to watch movie wif u...

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com im l0ve u & miss u so much..blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

No comments: