Followers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

wHt haPPen t0 me???

White Horse by Tayl0r SwiFt

Say you're sorry
That face of an angel comes out
Just when you need it to
As I pace back and forth all this time
'Cause
I honestly believed in you
Holdin' on,
The days drag on
Stupid girl
I should've known, I should've known

That I'm not a princess
This ain't a fairytale
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet
Lead her up the stairwell
This ain't Hollywood,
This is a small town
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down
Now its too late for you and your White Horse,
To come around.

Maybe I was naïve,
Got lost in your eyes
I never really had a chance.
My mistake I didnt know to be in love
you had to fight to have the upper hand.
I had so many dreams about you and me
Happy endings;
Now I know

I'm not a princess
This ain't a fairytale
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet
Lead her up the stairwell
This ain't Hollywood,
This is a small town
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down.
Now its too late for you and your White Horse,
To come around.

And there you are on your knees
Begging for forgiveness,
Begging for me
Just like I always wanted,
But I'm so sorry

Cause Im not your princess
This aint a fairytale
Im gonna find someone, Some day
Who might actually treat me well.
This is a big world,
That was a small town
There in my rearview mirror,
Disappearing now.
And it's too late for you and your White Horse,
Now its too late for you and your White Horse
To catch me now.

Oh whoa whoa whoa-oh
Try and catch me now
Whoa-Oh
It's too late
To catch me now.


ak sKa suma laGu taYl0r swiFT...=) but laGu ny seDih gak la... dYa xsnGka ruPa2Nya Bf dya tue dah da some0ne else... seDih giLa... but ak sKa rangKap ny...
Im gonna find someone, Some day
Who might actually treat me well.
yea... tRy to fiNd s0me0ne or stIlL hoping to s0me0ne...huhu
dun noe la...mybe find some0ne else who tht care bout me n accpt me as i'm....

skRng ny bny msalh y membelengu ak... sal gosiP2 liar...huhuhu...tension ak dibuat Nya..
nper la diaowg ny xley tGk hePy wlUpun tuk seketIka....??? tIme ak couPle pon diaowg gosiP2 ak...tmBh ak dah siNgle skrng...lG la mcm2 owg kTa kt ak...
tension22222222...
i neeD s0me0ne t0 taLk.. adVice me... buT who???
i cant tel my prob to pe0pLe..huhuh.. whT i can do are wriTe to my bl0g....huhu=(
xtertahan la ak rsa..ary2 kna kta mcm2.. ak juz agP dya tUe as mber.. n ak dah p0n gtaw dya sal ny...fren forever wiF him..
nPa perLu dibesaR2kn ag sal Ny..???

saLah ker ak nk berkawaN dGn sapa2 ???
ak rSa sLah saTu sbb ak clash pon mybe sbb Ny.. dya xtahan dgr cta mcm2 sal gosip tue...

Lau ak pon anGin gak r...mula2 ley la wt xtaw taPi lma2 sKt tlNga...huhu
sedIh la perpisahn ny...but pa2 pon life musT go on..
ak GmbRa dGn hdP ku skrNg or myBe wif some0ne..=)

kaLau lma2 leH giLa ak diBuatNya...ak sYG sUma kwn2 ak... but...????
npa la ak sLalu jMpa dgn laky2 y mcm ny..??? biLa dLu bek ja dGn ak, biLa dah lMa2 xpeduLikan aK... i need s0me0ne wH0 undersTnd me, make me hepY n be wif me...
i'm i complicated..??? ak bnci bila diri ak xdpeduliKan...sgt2 bnci... ak jz nk nk ckit jer perhatian... ssh ker...=(
but i will not take this serius..i'm independnt guRlz... i caN be alOne... i musT stRonG throuGh this proB... ak xKn biaRkn dri ak nmPk leMah ag...

i haVe my beSt frEn, my faMily n my couSin tht support me... i l0ve Them...
but i loVe my new me... alwaYs in posiTive...=P alwaYs haPy...
but if i had prob i will not tel aNy0ne excpT my sis n my couSin...

No comments: